Are you in Italy? Take a sip and let yourself daydream. Add hazelnut flavor to your latte, and imagine resting under a hazel tree - your drink in one hand, a good book in the other. Toasty as you'd expect. But the fun part comes from a bit of saltiness and a slight creamy finish.
- Perfect for coffee, mocha, latte, smoothies, herb teas, milk tea, and desserts
- Rich Hazelnut Flavor
- Kosher certified
Unit Sold By: Bottle, 25.4 FL. OZ. (750ml)
The hazelnut is the fruit of the hazel which includes any of the nuts from Corylus. Hazelnuts are the one of the most popular flavors used in bakeries. Usually, it is mixed with chocolate for chocolate truffles, chocolate bars to enrich the chocolate flavor. Torani Classic Hazelnut Syrup has nutty, sweet and buttery flavor and is great for coffee, tea, and chocolate drinks and desserts.
Pure Cane Sugar, Water, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate (To Preserve Freshness), Potassium Sorbate (To Preserve Freshness), Caramel Color.
Try This Recipe: Hazelnut Classic Hot Chocolate
- 1 tbsp (1/2 oz) Torani Dark Chocolate Puremade Sauce
- 1 tbsp (1/2 oz) Torani Classic Hazelnut Syrup
- 1 cup (8oz) milk
- 1. Steam milk, Torani Hazelnut Syrup and Chocolate Puremade Sauce together.
- 2. Pour heated flavored cocoa into a tall glass and stir gently.
Regular & Classic
25.4 FL. OZ. (750ml)
Torani Classic Hazelnut Syrup (750 mL), G-Classic, Hazelnut