By: Sabrina Huda Sanchez
Summer drinks are colorful, refreshing and fruity. 1883 Maison Routin syrups bring flavorful vibrant colors needed to craft the perfect beverage. Check out this mouth-watering summer recipe guide for your next poolside refreshment.
* Contains alcohol
Pineapple Bull’s Eye
This simple 3 ingredient recipe takes your taste buds on a bubbly tropical vacation with delicious pineapple flavor and carbonated ginger ale!
‧ 4 Tsp 1883 Pineapple Syrup
‧ 3 oz Orange Juice
‧ 8 oz Ginger Ale
1. Pour all the ingredients in a glass and stir.
2. Garnish with an orange peel.
The light crisp flavor of cucumber combined with a cool white mint makes for the perfect lunch accompaniment.
‧ 1 oz 1883 Cucumber syrup
‧1.5 oz White Mint liqueur
‧8 oz Sparkling Water
1. In a glass of ice, pour mint liqueur and sparkling water.
2. Top with cucumber syrup; stir right before drinking.
3. Garnish with cucumber slice.
Red Iced Mango & Rose
Surprise and delight your palate with a unique pairing of floral rose and sweet mango in an iced tea beverage.
‧ 2 oz 1883 Rose syrup
‧ 6 oz Mango Juice
‧ 2 oz Cold Red Tea
1. Pour syrup, ice, juice and tea into a glass in that order.
2. Garnish with mint leaves, lime and strawberries.
Created in Waikiki in 1957 by Harry Yee, this fruity drink that will take you on a journey through the islands.
‧ 1 oz White Rum
‧ 1 oz Coconut Cream
‧ ½ oz 1883 Blue Curacao syrup
‧ 3 oz Pineapple Juice
‧ ¾ oz Lemon Juice
1. Add all ingredients in a blender with crushed ice then blend until smooth.
2. Pour into a Hurricane glass and garnish with pineapple slices.
(See recipe video of non-alcoholic version here)
Tropical Red Passion Tea
This bold sweet punch drink is great to share at barbeques and picnics.
‧ 2 Tsp 1883 Cherry syrup
‧ 2 Tbp 1883 Passion Fruit syrup
‧ 4 oz Pineapple Juice
‧ 5 oz Cranberry Juice
‧ 5 oz Fresh Brewed Tea
1. Mix all ingredients together in a large glass then serve.
Did you try the recipe? Share your creation with us on Instagram and use #lollicuprecipe !
YouTube: Lollicup Store