By: Sabrina Huda Sanchez
Iced tea is one of those beverages anyone can love. For those that enjoy sweet drinks or mild refreshments, there’s an iced tea recipe for that! June 10th is National Iced Tea Day so in honor of this fun holiday, we’ve put together 4 satisfying recipes for you to sip on under the sun.
Raspberry Arnold Palmer
A classic iced refreshment of half tea and half lemonade, made famous by golfer Arnold Palmer, is perfect as is but the sweet tart kick of raspberry flavor just takes this Arnold Palmer recipe to another level! This makes 1 serving.
‧ 3 oz brewed black tea, room temp
‧ 3 oz lemonade
‧ 1 tbsp Torani Raspberry Syrup
1. In a glass, add ice, syrup and lemonade. Stir well until syrup is diluted.
2. Pour over tea.
3. Stir to combine before enjoying.
Tea Zone’s Southern Sweet Tea
Southerners take their sweet tea very seriously. As soon as the weather warms, you’ll find a pitcher of this in nearly every fridge! The key to Southern Sweet Tea is the sweet so we swapped out granulated sugar for some delicious sugar syrup. This recipe makes 1 pitcher.
‧ ½ bag (4.2 oz) Tea Zone Vintage Blend" Black Tea Leaves
‧ 1 gallon water
‧ ¼ tsp baking soda
‧ 1 cup Tea Zone Fructose
1. Boil ½ gallon of water then reduce heat and add in tea leaves.
2. Cook for 3 minutes then take off the heat and allow to sit for 15 minutes.
3. Strain out the tea leaves while pouring into a serving pitcher.
4. Add fructose and stir until diluted.
5. Pour in the remaining water and place into the refrigerator to cool.
6. Serve over ice and garnish with lemon slices
White Peach Honey Iced Tea
This is a light fragrant green tea with a hint of white peach flavor. White Peach tea will soon become your new go to for iced tea! Check out this easy recipe, which yields 1 pitcher.
‧ 5 cups water
‧ 1 pouch Tea Zone White Peach Green Tea
‧ 2 oz Tea Zone Premium Wildflower Honey
1. Boil water then place the tea pouch in and turn off heat.
2. Allow the tea bag to steep for 20 minutes then remove the tea pouch.
3. Stir in the wildflower honey until well diluted.
4. Pour into a pitcher and place into the refrigerator for 2 hours.
5. Serve over ice!
Peach Ginger Iced Tea
The sweet juicy taste of peach mixes well with the slight spicy aroma of ginger in this yummy iced tea recipe. Recipe yields 1 serving.
‧ 6 oz brewed black tea, at room temperature
‧ 1 oz Tea Zone Peach syrup
‧ 1 oz Tea Zone Ginger syrup
1. Add tea, syrups and ice into a cocktail shaker and shake for 15 secs or until syrup is dissolved. In lieu of the cocktail shaker, you can use a mason jar with a lid.
2. Fill a glass with ice and pour over shaken tea. Enjoy!
Find all these ingredients on LollicupStore.com and mix up your own refreshing iced teas. Happy National Iced Tea Day!
Did you try the recipe? Share your creation with us on Instagram and use #lollicuprecipe !
YouTube: Lollicup Store