By: Alyssa Deguzman
Summer desserts are the perfect solution when trying to avoid feeling the heat of those long days and nights. Whatever the occasion may be, these recipes are guaranteed to satisfy your cravings. Don’t let the weather bring you down, beat the heat with a sweet treat!
Easy Summer Fruit Dessert Recipes
Indulging in cold desserts will make the burning temperature tolerable. Including fruit into your delights will help you feel revitalized. Here are 3 fast and easy recipes you can try while staying cool.
Strawberry Popsicle Recipe
Strawberries shield against cancer, lower blood pressure, protect your heart and increase good cholesterol. They are a healthy way to complement any dessert and add natural sweetness. This delicious popsicle is made with 4 simple ingredients and will be your new go-to for the season.
• 2 cups Sliced strawberries
• 1 oz Monin Strawberry Fruit Puree
• 1 cup Plain yogurt of choice
• 1 tsp Honey, or to taste
• Popsicle molds and popsicle sticks
1. Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Fill your popsicle molds with the mixture slowly, leaving about a quarter inch from the top.
3. Close the lid and add in your popsicle sticks.
4. Leave the popsicles in the freezer for at least 6 hours.
5. When ready to serve, run the mold under hot water for a couple seconds for easy release.
No Churn Ice Cream Recipe
This vanilla bean infused no churn ice cream is a classic flavor. It’s a staple dessert and is hassle free to make. Whether it’s used for a base of a delectable sundae or just enjoyed by itself, this recipe will bring out the happy child in you.
• 2 cups Heavy whipping cream
• ½ cup Sweetened condensed milk
• 1 oz Davinci Classic French Vanilla Syrup
• Pinch of salt
• 1 oz DaVinci Chocolate Sauce for drizzling on top to serve
1. Combine the ingredients into a large bowl and mix with a hand mixer on medium speed for about 8 minutes, or until stiff peaks form.
2. Pour mixture into a freezer-safe bowl.
3. Cover bowl with plastic wrap or parchment paper to prevent ice crystals from forming.
4. Leave the mixture in the freezer for about 6 hours, 3 hours for a softer texture.
5. Scoop out the ice cream into a serving cup or bowl and top it off with a drizzle of the DaVinci Chocolate Sauce.
Lemon Sorbet Recipe
Lemons are a fruit that can support digestive health, heart health and weight control. The sour flavor will balance out the sweetness of any dessert. This tart treat will make you feel like you are enjoying an ice-cold glass of frozen lemonade.
• 1 cup Lemon Juice, or 3 oz Torani Lemon Syrup
• 1 cup Water
• 1 cup Honey
1. Combine all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour mixture into a container and cover it. Leave in the freezer for about 4 hours..
3. Take sorbet out of freezer and whisk until it turns into a slushy texture..
4. Return to freezer and leave overnight to fully set before serving.
Treat yourself to these tasty recipes. They will help you stay fresh for the summer and fulfil your dessert desires.
Did you try the recipe? Share your creation with us on Instagram and use #lollicuprecipe !
YouTube: Lollicup Store