By: Lauren Landry
Here are three boba tea flavors that should be on your menu during the Thanksgiving season!
Offering limited-edition Thanksgiving boba tea flavors can stir excitement among your customers.
Ah, Thanksgiving -- one of the most favorite holidays of Americans! In fact, surveys found that it’s the second most popular holiday, next to Christmas. It isn’t surprising, as it has all the elements of the perfect holiday -- delicious and amazing food, quality time with family and friends (even when done virtually), and of course, limited Thanksgiving beverage flavors for boba tea lovers!
Much like coffee, boba tea can be offered in many different blends. And this Thanksgiving, offering your customers limited flavors is the perfect way to kick off the holiday season.
Why offer limited boba tea drinks this Thanksgiving?
Offering limited edition flavors from time to time is one strategy to increase customer anticipation and boost customer satisfaction. It can attract new customers and encourage people to try all the flavors as they might run out of stock. Limited flavors are usually best offered during holidays.
Making limited holiday flavors is also one way to stay "relevant," as almost all brands will be doing the same strategy. So don’t get left behind!
What are the best boba tea flavors to offer this Thanksgiving?
The top three Thanksgiving boba tea flavors to offer your customers are:
- #1 Pumpkin Spice
- #2 Taro
- #3 Cranberry
Read on to know more about each flavor, plus a list of the best products to get from your trusted boba supply store to create these amazing limited-edition flavors.
#1 Pumpkin Spice
Almost all Thanksgiving menus include pumpkin spice. According to All Recipes, Pumpkin spice is an aromatic blend of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves. This mix of spices is commonly used as an ingredient in pumpkin pies, which of course, is a Thanksgiving classic. Offering pumpkin spice boba tea, then, can immediately get your customers in the holiday spirit.
Best pumpkin spice products for boba tea:
- Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Boba is a perfect limited edition drink you can offer your customers. To achieve this, you will need Big Train Pumpkin Pie Chai Tea Latte Mix. This seasonal product features a delicious blend of creamy pumpkin, honey, black tea, and exotic spices.
- This syrup features a sweet pumpkin flavor with a spicy blend of nutmeg and cinnamon. You can use this syrup to create Pumpkin Spice Boba Frappe, as it is ideal for both hot and cold beverages. 1883 Maison Routin syrups are recognized for their aromatic intensity, purity, and authenticity.
- Allow your diet-conscious customers to enjoy a pumpkin spice drink by offering Sugar-Free Pumpkin Spice Boba Tea. You can achieve this by using Torani’s sugar-free pumpkin spice syrup. It has the rich, creamy flavor of pumpkin pie, along with cinnamon, nutmeg, and other spices, and is sweetened with Splenda®.
Although taro is a plant that grows in the tropics where Thanksgiving is not celebrated, it is perfect as a limited-edition flavor because of its naturally sweet and nutty flavor. Its taste is like a wonderful mix of vanilla and sweet potatoes. The taro’s nuttiness makes it a perfect drink with Thanksgiving classics like roast turkey and green bean casserole.
Best taro products for boba tea:
- To get a gourmet nutty taro taste in your boba tea beverages, you will need a taro-flavored mix made from the finest ingredients. Big Train's Dragonfly Taro Blended Creme Frappe Mix does just that and is perfect for either hot, iced, or blended taro beverages.
- A Taro Boba Tea drink is going to be more appealing with taro lump toppings. Tea Zone's premium sweet taro lumps are taro chunks that are already pre-cooked then soaked in sweet syrup. These lumps can add texture and a pop of color to any boba tea beverage.
- Taro pudding is a perfect boba tea topping for exclusive Thanksgiving drinks because of its taste and bright purple color. Tea Zone's premium taro pudding mix powder is used to make taro pudding perfect not just for boba tea beverages but also for other limited-edition Thanksgiving snacks and desserts that you may offer.
Cranberry is a flavor perfect for those who want some tart in their sweet beverages. These berries are as tart as lemons but offer a sweeter taste. Cranberry syrup is also the best pairing for roasted turkey, which is definitely a classic Thanksgiving flavor.
Best cranberry products for boba tea:
- Limited-edition Cranberry Boba Tea drinks won't be special without high-quality cranberry syrup. Monin's cranberry syrup is made from ripe cranberries and pure cane sugar, giving it an authentic flavor ideal for specialty drinks.
- Another premium brand of cranberry syrup is 1883 Maison Routin. This syrup features notes of tartness with a sweet finish and is produced in the French Alps. It can be used for hot, ice, or blended boba tea drinks.
YouTube: Lollicup Store