By: Sabrina Huda Sanchez
The drink of the season is the Peppermint Mocha. The taste of warm rich velvety chocolate with a hint of nostalgic peppermint can’t help but bring a smile to your face.
If you love the famed Starbucks Peppermint Mocha then you’ll love this take on a DIY Peppermint Mocha recipe! Make this your seasonal go-to drink to start your day off right. If you make the drink, be sure to post it on social media and use #lollicuprecipe.
Peppermint Mocha Recipe
Suggestions and alternatives for this recipe: This drink should be made with whole milk to create a better froth and creaminess when mixing. If you have an espresso machine, feel free to swap the brewed coffee for espresso! Trying to cut back on sugar? No problem! Swap the sauce and syrup for Torani Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate Sauce and Torani Sugar-Free Peppermint Syrup. Finally, take your garnish to the next level with a heaping drizzle of Torani Peppermint Bark Sauce.
‧ ½ cup Milk
‧ 2 tbs Torani Dark Chocolate Sauce
‧ 2 tbs Torani Peppermint Syrup
‧ 2 oz dark brewed coffee
1. Heat the milk in a saucepan until there are tiny bubbles; not boiling.
2. Pour into a tall glass and froth the milk using a hand mixer
3. Remove from heat and allow it to sit and thicken for a few minutes.
4. Fill mug with steamed milk and foam
5. For garish, top with whip cream and crushed candy canes
Did you try the recipe? Share your creation with us on Instagram and use #lollicuprecipe !
YouTube: Lollicup Store