The most delicious ice creams are the ones made from simple ingredients. This recipe only uses 3 and does not require an ice cream machine!
We used Caffe D’Vita’s Java Chip mix to add a textured and amazing flavor to a base of cream and condensed milk. Caffe D’Vita developed the world’s most popular line of instant cappuccino mixes so every household or small business can offer a tasty cappuccino without the large expensive equipment. The java chip flavor is no different so you can mix it with coffee or hot milk for a rich beverage or follow the recipe below for wonderful ice cream!
Java Chip Ice Cream Recipe
‧ 3 cups heavy whipping cream
‧ 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14oz)
‧ 3 oz Caffe D’Vita Java Chip Powder
1. Pour heavy cream into a bowl and whisk with an electric mixer until there are stiff peaks.
2. Pour in condensed milk and fold in with a spatula.
3. Add the java chip powder and continue to fold in.
Optional: Mix in some chocolate chips for extra texture.
4. Put ice cream mixture into a loaf pan and sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
5. Place pan into the freezer for 3 hours
Serve a scoop with whip cream and chocolate drizzle!
Did you try the recipe? Share your creation with us on Instagram and use #lollicuprecipe !
YouTube: Lollicup Store
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER