Whether you’re lounging by the pool, having a barbecue, or just relaxing at home in the air conditioning, a chilled drink can always be revitalizing on a hot summer’s day. Keep yourself cool by making some refreshing purée infused beverages for a sweet, fruity enhancement.
Purée vs Syrup
Both are great options to incorporate into all types of drinks, it just depends on what you’re craving. Purées are more concentrated and made only with real fruit. Syrups are artificially flavored and can be made from anything.
Here are four recipes you can try using purées:
#1 POG Juice Recipe
POG is a combination of passionfruit, orange, and guava. This distinctive mixture originates in Hawaii and has a tangy and sweet flavor. It’s so popular that Disney had released their own version. This juice will make you feel like you’re on vacation with every sip.
1. Combine all ingredients into a shaker and shake well until mixed.
2. Pour into a glass with ice to serve. For garnish, use an orange slice on the rim.
#2 Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie Recipe
Watermelon is the essential fruit for the summer. According to the USDA, it has plenty of health benefits can improve health in your nervous system, organs, and cells. Another healthy fruit that pairs well with it is strawberry. The combination of the two gives off a refreshing burst of sweetness while improving your health!
1. Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend well until smooth.
2. Pour into a glass for serving and add a strawberry or watermelon slice for a finishing touch.
#3 Pina Colada Slush Recipe
This tropical blend of pineapple and coconut is what paradise tastes like. This slush will have you feeling as if you’re at the beach with your toes in the warm sand with every gulp.
• 2 oz Torani Pina Colada Purée Blend
• 4 oz Water
• 1 cup Ice
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend well.
2. Pour into a glass to serve. Spruce up your slush with a pineapple slice on the rim.
#4 Blueberry Lemonade Recipe
Summer is the ultimate season to indulge in a glass of lemonade. There are all sorts of variations for this traditional drink but try adding blueberry for a unique twist. This lemonade will be sure to have you feeling refreshed from the heat.
• 2 oz Tea Zone Very Blueberry Purée
• 3 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
• 4 oz Water
• 1 cup Ice
1. Put all ingredients in shaker and shake until combined.
2. Pour into a glass filled with ice to enjoy. Toss in fresh blueberries and sliced lemons for extra flavor.
Stay cool and refreshed with these flavorful recipes. These summertime combinations are guaranteed to make your taste buds dance while keeping your mind off the scorching heat.
Did you try the recipe? Share your creation with us on Instagram and use #lollicuprecipe !
YouTube: Lollicup Store
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER