Starting at $1.65
This Boba Starter Kit is the perfect product for those looking to learn to make delicious bubble tea at home. It is also great for shops interested in adding boba to their menu. Kit comes with our signature boba (1 bag), milk tea powder, a pearl scoop, and more.
Tea Zone Boba Starter Kit Includes:
Tea Zone Tapioca - Bag (6 lbs)
Tea Zone Milk Tea Powder (1.32 lbs)
Cocktail Shaker (27oz)
Measuring Spoon (1oz)
How To Make Black Tapioca Pearls (Boba)
- 16 oz. of Tea Zone Original Tapioca Pearls (Boba)
- 4 oz. of Tea Zone Logan Honey
- 16 oz. of Dark Brown Sugar or Tea Zone Dark Brown Sugar Syrup
- In a 24 qt. sauce pot, add 20 qt. of water and bring to a boil over high heat. Use a lid to reduce the cooking time.
- Switch heat to medium then place Tea Zone Original Tapioca Pearls (Boba) into the boiling water and stir (approx. 15 seconds) to keep them separated and from clumping.
- Continue to simmer (low heat) for 30 minutes and stir every 5 to 10 minutes.
- When the timer goes off, turn off the heat, place on a cool surface and let it sit an additional 35 minutes while covered.
- Meanwhile, mix Tea Zone Dark Brown Sugar Syrup with 32 oz hot water and Tea Zone Logan Honey to create the sugar mixture.
- Carefully strain and rinse the boba in a large colander to remove excess starch before soaking in a sugar mixture.
- Let the boba soak for 10 minutes prior to serving, and stir the cooked boba every hour.
Best used within 6 hours of preparing.