Originating in Asia, popping pearls (also known as "popping boba" or "bursting boba") are a beverage sensation trending in mainstream Europe. With no prepping or cooking required, popping pearls are a simple and easy addition to quick-service restaurants. Serve these fruit juice-filled Tea Zone Cantaloupe Popping Pearls straight from the jar! Each popping pearl is about 3/8" in diameter and bursts with flavorful fruit juices when bitten into. Packaging design may differ from product photo.
Units Sold By: Jar (7 lbs)
Cantaloupe popping pearls, also known as popping boba, is the fad amongst millennials from the US. These juice balls filled with the essence and goodness of Cantaloupe give a juicy burst of flavor. A little smaller in size than the regular tapioca boba, popping pearls when bitten leaves your customer’s taste buds satisfied. Imagine after having a rough day; your customer comes to your store or restaurant to have an ice cream Sunday topped with Cantaloupe boba? They will leave your store happy and would recommend you to their friends and family.
The vibrant dark red color of the boba jelly balls makes your recipe look delicious. Our popping pearls will help your food look creative and trendy.
Just scoop a spoonful of Tea Zone popping, add to your favorite dessert, and they’ll have an awesome flavorsome experience!
The best part, popping boba comes in a hassle-free resealable jar, so you don’t need to worry about the freshness. It also increases the shelf life of the boba jelly balls.
Why your customers will love our Cantaloupe popping pearls and love you back?
- You can add Tea zone popping pearls to honey dew ice tea, cocktail juice, cocktail wine, and so on. You can experiment with popping boba to serve a variety of food items to your customers. Not just that, with no cooking required, you can add tea zone popping pearl to almost all the cocktails.
- Our popping pearls are low in calories. Each serving of popping boba is approximately about 30 calories. So if your customer loves taro smoothie or taro tea, you can add a spoonful of boba toppings to make it even better. Besides, the boba popping pearls act as a great frozen yogurt topping.
- The tea zone popping boba is rich in fruit extracts. Their gummy texture makes them unique and colorful. Each Cantaloupe boba has a bright color that adds life to your drinks and desserts.
Where to buy boba?
- If you’re looking to add freshness in your beverages, you must look at any other boba store but Tea Zone. We’re the pioneer in creating delicious, Cantaloupe boba products. Right from supplying almond powder to Cantaloupe pearls, we’ve got you covered. We offer an array of products that can satisfy the needs of the customers of all ages. We cater to different types of restaurants and bars that make us a preferable partner. We’re also a popular bubble milk tea supplier and supply different flavors of pearl boba.
All our products pass through a series of quality checks before delivery. We infuse real fruit juices and take special care of the freshness of all our flavored boba jelly balls.
- All our boba popping pearls are vegan-friendly as they’re free from egg, gluten, caffeine dairy, and seafood. Apart from that, all our pearl boba are cholesterol and fat-free.
- Each Tea zone popping pearl is about 3/8" in diameter
- Each jar consists of 45-50 servings of Cantaloupe boba approximately
- How do I store my Tea Zone popping pearls?
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. It’s highly advisable to refrigerate after opening the jar and consume within one week of opening. Never freeze this product.
- Is this product safe for children?
Since popping pearls have a choking tendency, keep the jar out of the reach of children younger than 5 years.
Ingredients: Water, Fructose, Cantaloupe Flavored Syrup, Starch, Calcium Lactate, Seaweed Extract, Flavor, Malic Acid, Potassium Sorbate