Starting at $1.65
The Tea Zone Matcha Tea Boba Starter Kit is the best solution for those looking to learn to make delicious bubble tea at home. It is also great for small restaurants or shops interested in adding boba to their menu by experimenting with a boba kit. This kit comes with Tea Zone's signature tapioca pearls/boba (1 bag), sweetened matcha tea powder, a pearl scoop, and more.
- Make the popular matcha green tea
- Save time with matcha green tea powder mix
- Includes powder scoop and boba scoop
Unit Sold By: Kit (1 bag tapioca pearls, 1 bag milk tea powder, 1 27oz cocktail shaker 1 lollicup scoop, 1 pearl scoop)
This Tea Zone Matcha Green Tea Boba Kit includes the essential products needed to recreate a delicious Matcha Green Bubble Tea Boba drink yourself. Easily make matcha tea by adding a few Lollicup scoops of Tea Zone Matcha Powder to water or milk and shaking it in the 27oz Cocktail Shaker. Prepare the tapioca pearls then use the Pearl Scoop to transfer them into a glass. Pour the milk tea over and you have a bubble tea drink you can enjoy at home.
This bubble tea kit uses Tea Zone Original Tapioca Pearls which is a professional-grade product used by many popular bubble tea shops so you can trust that you will have a delicious authentic beverage.
Tea Zone Matcha Boba Tea Starter Kit Includes:
Tea Zone Tapioca - Bag (6 lbs)
Tea Zone Matcha Green Tea Powder (2.2 lbs)
Cocktail Shaker (27oz)
Measuring Spoon (1oz)
Try This Recipe: Matcha Tea Boba
- 16 oz. of Tea Zone Original Tapioca Pearls (Boba)
- 4 oz. of Tea Zone Logan Honey
- 16 oz. of Dark Brown Sugar or Tea Zone Dark Brown Sugar Syrup
- Tea Zone Matcha Green Tea Powder
- In a 24 qt. sauce pot, add 20 qt. of water and bring to a boil over high heat. Use a lid to reduce the cooking time.
- Switch heat to medium then place Tea Zone Original Tapioca Pearls (Boba) into the boiling water and stir (approx. 15 seconds) to keep them separated and from clumping.
- Continue to simmer (low heat) for 30 minutes and stir every 5 to 10 minutes.
- When the timer goes off, turn off the heat, place on a cool surface and let it sit an additional 35 minutes while covered.
- Meanwhile, mix Tea Zone Dark Brown Sugar Syrup with 32 oz hot water and Tea Zone Logan Honey to create the sugar mixture.
- Carefully strain and rinse the boba in a large colander to remove excess starch before soaking in a sugar mixture.
- Let the boba soak for 10 minutes prior to serving, and stir the cooked boba every hour.
Matcha Tea Preparation
- Mix 3-4 Lollicup Scoops of the matcha green tea powder with hot water or warm milk. Stir until diluted.
- Scoop cooked boba into a glass, add ice then pour over milk tea. Serve!