This Boba Starter Kit comes with Tea Zone's signature tapioca pearls/boba (1 bag), Tea Zone Taro powder, a pearl scoop, and a lollicup scoop. This kit is the perfect product for beginners who would like to learn how to make delicious bubble milk tea at home. It is also great for restaurant owners who are interested in adding boba to their menu with a chance to experiment with a boba kit.
- Make Flavored Milk Tea Boba drink
- Save time with Taro powder mix
- Includes powder scoop and boba scoop
Unit Sold By: Kit (1 bag tapioca pearls, 1 bag Taro powder, 1 27oz cocktail shaker 1 lollicup scoop, 1 pearl scoop)
The Tea Zone Taro Boba Tea Starter Kit includes the essential products needed to recreate a Taro Milk Tea Boba drink yourself at home. Simply add a few Lollicup scoops of Tea Zone Taro Powder to water or milk and shake it in a 27oz Cocktail Shaker. Pre-cook the tapioca balls and use the Pearl Scoop to transfer them into a glass once your Tea Zone Taro Powder is properly mixed. Pour the Taro milk drink over your tapioca balls and you have a boba tea drink you can enjoy at home.
This bubble tea kit uses Tea Zone Original Tapioca Pearls which is a professional-grade product used by popular bubble tea shops so you can trust that you will have a delicious and authentic beverage.
Try This Recipe: Taro Tea Boba
- 16 oz. of Tea Zone Original Tapioca Pearls (Boba)
- 4 oz. of Tea Zone Logan Honey
- 16 oz. of Dark Brown Sugar or Tea Zone Dark Brown Sugar Syrup
- Tea Zone Taro Powder
- 1. In a 24 qt. sauce pot, add 20 qt. of water and bring to a boil over high heat. Use a lid to reduce the cooking time.
- 2. Switch heat to medium then place Tea Zone Original Tapioca Pearls (Boba) into the boiling water and stir (approx. 15 seconds) to keep them separated and from clumping.
- 3. Continue to simmer (low heat) for 30 minutes and stir every 5 to 10 minutes.
- 4. When the timer goes off, turn off the heat, place on a cool surface and let it sit an additional 35 minutes while covered.
- 5. Meanwhile, mix Tea Zone Dark Brown Sugar Syrup with 32 oz hot water and Tea Zone Logan Honey to create the sugar mixture.
- 6. Carefully strain and rinse the boba in a large colander to remove excess starch before soaking in a sugar mixture.
- 7. Let the boba soak for 10 minutes prior to serving, and stir the cooked boba every hour.
Milk Tea Preparation
- 1. Mix 3-4 Lollicup Scoops of the Taro powder with water or milk. Stir until diluted.
- 2. Scoop cooked boba into a glass, add ice then pour over milk tea. Serve!