Starting at $1.65
This Boba Starter Kit is the perfect product for those looking to learn to make delicious taro bubble tea at home. It is also great for shops interested in adding boba to their menu by experimenting with a boba kit. This kit comes with Tea Zone's signature tapioca pearls/boba (1 bag), taro powder, a pearl scoop, and more.
The Tea Zone Boba Kit includes the essential products needed to recreate a Taro Boba drink yourself. Easily make a taro beverage by adding a few Lollicup scoops of Tea Zone Taro Powder to water or milk and shaking it in the 27oz Cocktail Shaker. Prepare the tapioca pearls then use the Pearl Scoop to transfer them into a glass. Pour the taro beverage over and you have a bubble tea drink you can enjoy at home.
This bubble tea kit uses Tea Zone Original Tapioca Pearls which is a professional-grade product used by many popular bubble tea shops so you can trust that you will have a delicious authentic beverage.
Tea Zone Taro Boba Tea Starter Kit Includes:
Tea Zone Tapioca - Bag (6 lbs)
Tea Zone Taro Powder (2.2 lbs)
Cocktail Shaker (27oz)
Measuring Spoon (1oz)
How To Make Black Tapioca Pearls (Boba)
- 16 oz. of Tea Zone Original Tapioca Pearls (Boba)
- 4 oz. of Tea Zone Logan Honey
- 16 oz. of Dark Brown Sugar or Tea Zone Dark Brown Sugar Syrup
- In a 24 qt. sauce pot, add 20 qt. of water and bring to a boil over high heat. Use a lid to reduce the cooking time.
- Switch heat to medium then place Tea Zone Original Tapioca Pearls (Boba) into the boiling water and stir (approx. 15 seconds) to keep them separated and from clumping.
- Continue to simmer (low heat) for 30 minutes and stir every 5 to 10 minutes.
- When the timer goes off, turn off the heat, place on a cool surface and let it sit an additional 35 minutes while covered.
- Meanwhile, mix Tea Zone Dark Brown Sugar Syrup with 32 oz hot water and Tea Zone Logan Honey to create the sugar mixture.
- Carefully strain and rinse the boba in a large colander to remove excess starch before soaking in a sugar mixture.
- Let the boba soak for 10 minutes prior to serving, and stir the cooked boba every hour.
Best used within 6 hours of preparing.