Thai Tea Leaves (13oz)

$3.65
Availability: In stock
SKU:
T1035

Tea is served in various forms and mixes, spanning across different cultures and countries, it is also known to be beneficial to health and longevity. Packaged and securely sealed in every bag is the bold aroma of amazingly roasted Thai Tea Leaves harvested from natural leaf fields. These tea leaves are the best choice in bringing out bold flavors, whether served hot, cold or mixed with fruit or milk. Thai Tea comes out a dark red color when brewed. Our Thai Tea Leaves are all-natural loose leaves with bold flavor. 

  • All-natural loose leaves
  • Bold flavor and bright color
  • Used to make Hot or Iced Thai Tea

 

Unit Sold By:  Bag (13oz)

Buy On Amazon

Thai Tea is made from strongly brewed black tea. It is usually spiced with star anise, crushed tamarind, cardamon, and some other special ingredients. Like other herbal tea, Thai tea is rich in antioxidants, just like green tea, which can help to maintain your immune system.

Ingredients: 

Thai Tea Leaves, FD&C Yellow #6 

Suggested Use:

Use 1 oz of Thai tea leaves, add it to 1L boiling water, and 167g white cane sugar to brew the tea around 8 hours or overnight.

What is Thai Tea?

The leaves are a necessity when it comes to making Thai Tea. Originating from Southeast Asia, more specifically Thailand, it has become one of the most popular drinks at beverage shops and other restaurants. It has a light creamy texture that can be enjoyed as a drink or ice cream.

This tea possesses a unique color that makes it stand out among other drinks. When served, it usually comes in two layers. The first portion, which is a dark orange, fills up about 70% of the cup, while the other 30% contains either non-dairy creamer, milk, or milk alternative. It is an interactive drink in the sense that customers have the honor of mixing the two layers of color together.

How To Make Thai Iced Tea

This simple thai tea recipe is all you need! First, brew your own leaves. You can either put the leaves in cold water overnight or pour hot water over them for a fast stronger method. Unlike tea bags, loose Thai tea leaves produce a richer and more authentic flavor. These loose tea leaves are easy to use. Second, add your choice of milk to your brewed tea and it’s ready to be enjoyed.

FAQ

Why is Thai tea orange?
Unfortunately, it is not naturally orange. The vibrant coloring is actually the result of food coloring, which has been approved by the FDA to be safe to consume.

Is Thai tea bad for you?
No, in fact, the caffeine and antioxidants it possesses help boost your metabolism, helping you burn more calories. However, the amount of sugar you choose to add will determine how healthy it is.

Is Thai tea fattening?
It all depends on what you choose to put in it. To the tea, it is neither sweet nor fattening. However, it is sweetened by either the milk product you use or other added sweeteners.

Try This Recipe: Thai Tea Smoothie

Ingredients:

  • 24oz premade Thai Tea
  • 4scoop creamer
  • 1.5oz fructose
  • 1.5 cup of Ice

Directions:

  1. 1. Place all ingredients in a mixer, blend with ice.

 

Product Specs

Brand

Tea Zone

Category

Thai Tea

Package Size

Bag, 13 OZ.

Product SKU

T1035

More Information
Amazon URL https://amzn.to/2FbfIqJ
UPC CODE 877183000352
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please Sign in or create an account